Foundation / Corporation
Grants ranging from $250 to $500 to USA nonprofit public organizations and government entity institutions to advance the sport of archery. The purpose the grant program is to bridge the gap between first experience and elite experience in the sport. The Funding Source's mission is to:
-Develop competitive Olympic archery efforts that create a clear path for skilled young archers to reach the goal of being an Olympic champion.
-Create a partnership to support programs that develop improved archers’ skills in their progression through youth organizations, middle and high school programs, colleges, USAA State, Regional, and National level competitions and on into International Team training opportunities.
-Develop and support archery programs that introduce target archery at the grassroots level by introducing Olympic style archery to sports enthusiasts including youth, senior, and physically challenged.
-Support the growth of all types of archery competition through national organizations.
-Promote the use of archery centers, new archery ranges and refurbished existing ranges open to the public to enhance enjoyment and accessibility for the archery community.
-Support bow hunting education, promotion, habitat development and protection programs through national archery organizations and conservation organizations.
GrantWatch ID#: 153511
Qualified, public IRS 501(c)3 organizations (including Indian tribal governments), and educational or government entities are eligible to apply.
For-profit and private sector applicants are NOT eligible for a grant, even though they are doing work that meets the Foundation’s objectives.
- 3D Targets
- Aerial Target Shooting
- Any type of monetary compensation or reimbursement unless pre-approved in writing
- Compound equipment
- Equipment outside the scope of program operation (example – motor vehicles, grounds maintenance equipment, bleachers, storage facilities, rental fees, fences, cover patios, etc…)
- Facility Grants – Note: As of June 1st, 2017, the Foundation will no longer accept facility grant requests
- Individual sports teams
- Individual study
- Individuals, (scholarships, fellowships, personal assistance)
- JOAD funding directly to clubs
- Marketing and Promotional items
- Media Productions
- NASP funding and/or NASP equipment directly to schools or organizations. i.e. Genesis equipment
- Private foundations
- Prizes and Trophies
- Top of the line archery equipment
- Travel that is not for selecting and training men’s and women’s teams to represent the US in Olympic games, Paralympic games, World Championships, World Cup events and other national and international competitions.
- The Foundation will not support organizations that discriminate against a person or a group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
The Foundation is a charitable entity and is not committed to matching the indirect cost rates of the U.S. government or other entities.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit applications and questions via e-mail to:
5990 Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 220
Van Nuys, CA 91411
Main Phone: (818) 909-2207
Fax: (818) 786-8260
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming