Foundation / Corporation
Nationwide and BlueVine
06/30/19 11:59 PM EST
Opportunity for USA business owners to compete for funding and consulting services. Finalists will receive prize money, a session to discuss business questions with experienced consultants, and an all-expense paid trip to Ohio to pitch their business before an executive panel of judges.
An executive panel of judges will review all applications based on the contest rules and these three main judging criteria:
- Your business: Which business owner best meets a real need in the marketplace through a unique product(s) and/or service?
- Your story: Which business owner has best communicated their story regarding why they decided to start their business?
- Your pitch: Which business owner has the most compelling concept for how they would use $100,000 to take their company to the next level?
GrantWatch ID#: 186011
The finalists will receive:
- A chance to compete to be one of the top three winners and receive non-dilutive grant awards for your business with $100,000 for 1st place, $20,000 for 2nd place, $10,000 for 3rd place;
- One (1) VISA Gift Card to cover per diem meals, taxis and incidentals, along with an award dinner and ceremony;
- An opportunity to sit down with experienced business consultants, who will help answer your most pressing questions about marketing, growing and running your company;
- One (1) room for two (2) nights for each finalist plus one (1) guest at a hotel to be determined by Nationwide and BlueVine;
- Round trip, coach-class air transportation for up to two (2) individuals to the Pitch to Win event in October from a major airport near winner's home, within the continental United States (determined by Nationwide and BlueVine in its sole discretion) to Columbus, OH. Nationwide will be responsible for booking each flight.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply: https://bsc.nationwide.com/NWPitchtoWinentry.cfm
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
One Nationwide Plaza
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Bluevine Capital Inc.
401 Warren St., Suite 300
Redwood City, CA 94063
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming